Definition of Gender: the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones), “non traditional concepts of gender”.
Raven Chat Room
Poems to Earthly Magic
Soul Bears and Blue Tigers
About the author
Alison’s Apprentice Natalie Ricciardi
Alison and Natalie Collaborations
Caution Broken Links in this List (Under construction)
- #MeToo Must Be Inclusive
- a room of her own
- alison’s thoughts
- Are we going to be out here for another 30 years?
- blog portal
- Dyed White – Kora Teal Wynn
- Enough is Enough
- Malcolm Gladwell’s Podcast- The Satire Paradox
- Peace Camp
- The Mysterious Arrival of Jesse The Cat
- The Tenth Dimension Explained
- What’s in a Calendar?
- Where All GOP Senators Can Go
- Women Taking A Knee